Monday, May 11, 2009

wishlist (:

i need money, cash indeed.
many many money, come to me.
i want to buy many things and do many things too.
my bebe called me to save money.
and wind suggest that we should save RM2 per day.
Planner: from June start, till next year June.
i think will be more than 600.
and we can have a trip to P.Redang.
yea, that was what i wish to go too.
beautiful island. SIOK ~
is it working?
but currently i was bit jam for my cash money lar.
my hair straightener spoil and i need to go to buy a new one.
instead of that,my sis and i plan to do hair straighten cos it will be more easier for us.
ARGH! i hate curly hair.
makes me sick man!
final exam registration coming.
need to collect from my dad.
haih ~ how i wish i can work now.
to save money by my own.
and now im going to wear formal for every monday.
wish can get some formal shirts or maybe coat?
wow, looks cool.
money again.

oh yeah ~ i can access to a wireless network at my home now.
so surprise and happy as well.
it has been around 1months i i cant access to any network at home since the maxis broadband been canceled.
haha :)
today, monday, badminton day.
wasn't really in mood yet.
bit tiring, sleepy.
i think i should rest at home tmr night.
no more outgoing.
thanks for banana to help me to post songs in my blog.
:) xie xie ni (:


No comments:

Post a Comment