Wednesday, May 27, 2009

illness

The weather is very bad for several weeks, im not good in take caring myself so that's why i fell ill.
was feeling dizzy all the day. @.@
since last week thursday went to watch movie - Night @ the museum with my friends, well, that day i caught fever but still insisted to watch on that night.
after movie then went back home and applied medicine then just fell asleep.
( a good reason for me to skipped classes ) -- Tee Hee!
then friday was recovered and started feeling uncomfortable these 2 days.
In fact, was afraid of the swine flu la.
as well as i din't vomit, diarrhea will do lar.
i just cough and fever only.
but my mom said have to quarantine me to the hospital if not the virus will infect to them.
so sad to hear that!
another day for me to skip my class with a good reason :P
well, the next day i woke up and was feeling much more better.
thanks for all my friends and she for concerning me.


words for her:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

pls don ever said that words to me in future.
u don't even know how hurt was that.
i was feeling bad these two days and i applogized for my bad tempered to you, my bebe..sorry!


counting down the days for coming Sunday -Terminator Salvation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment