Monday, May 18, 2009

life goes on.

HAPPY 16MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, IT'S OUR DAY (17TH OF MAY)



a happy day. afternoon went to northam hotel and doing nothing.
cos my aunty visiting me.
so sad that i unable to swim and playing jacuzzi :(
here some pictures.



the jacuzzi is ready for bianca.im not taking part of that =="

jammy,bianca,lao and wind


banana, wat cha doing?


me and my bebe


jazz swimming, she's the only one swim.


me


wind



lao


jammy, wow!i like this picha.


took from toilet.

DUH ~
but im happy at the night time.
bebe accompany me to sleep.
although it was only once a week, but im satisfied with this kind of life.
i dislike to stay with my partner all the time.
we used to have SOME privacy.
some times to let us to something which without each other by side.


there's something i afraid nowadays.
was that H1N1 virus.
attacked to penang now.
who will be the next one.
who knows?
and life still have to goes on.


- end -



No comments:

Post a Comment