Sunday, May 10, 2009

holiday.

yea,this is the first day for my semester7. my last semester too. was so glad.
something started to worried and confusing too.
wat am i going to be after graduate?
haha ~ nevermind lar,goes with the flows ma.
well, what i need to mentioned here is about my holidays.
gonna share with u guys.

friday night - QEii
with mum and aunty, my eldest sis from aus. and fellow friends.
like we used to be,clubbing, drinking, smoking. all the way same.
and that's how we like too.
pichas time.


me and banana

bianca, nana, me and laoren


sweet couple of the day


another event.
the tuesday night. fong's bday at Red.
happy birthday yea :)
there are one video when we singing bday song.
and another one more is a funny video from jammy and small yong as well.





sorry about i dono how to rotate video as well :S




- end -

No comments:

Post a Comment