Thursday, May 14, 2009

regret for the decision i made.

OMG! i so damn super duper regret now.
for my hair cut and it was so short.
aikz, and my bebe get shocked.

so that i can imagine my friend's face expression when they first saw me in short hair.
when at the salon, i was still confusing for whether short or long hair.
manatau my sis keep nagging me ~
then here comes my short hair.
BUT im now having straightening.

looks like nerd.
was too straight for that.
my hairstylist said that it will be more natural after one month.
DAMN! ONE MONTH.
how am i suppose to hang out within this
one month.
GOSH ~ haih.
but it was too late to say all that.

at first i decided to cut like that.

when i was in 2007.


and now, became short like this.


i have to wait another more 2-3years to become long hair back.
sucks!
this was the ever worst decision that i made.

- end -


No comments:

Post a Comment