Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love you, MOM

For me, the world's greatest only Mother.
My mother means a lot to me and so she's my everything.
Whether in the spiritual support, spiritual encouragement to me, all of the infinite.
Because there is a mother, so here I am.
Some life in a single-parent family, even some people is an orphan. So I'm proud of you, is glorious, because i had you as my mother. I was the happiest child in this world. Although mother sometimes stupid, but she still gave her life for us. Spending her life to teach her kid to be a good people.

therefore, there comes Mother's day.
celebrate in every year,the second week of May.
this year was held on sunday.

i took my mum to dinner with my beloved and friends.
as i dono how to make her feels better than that.
after dinner, we went to wine house.

the feeling was like my mum got so many children to celebrate with her.
the next day, esther decided to take my mum
to lunch at qb.
so after finished my class, we went to qb " nippon yataimura " to celebrate the belate Mother's day.


esther - wishing her daughter jesslyn to telling her " happy Mother's day " too.

ebi ten temaki - my fav

my teppanyaki chicken set

p/s: i din take any photo of my mom when celebrating :( LOLx


to my dearest Mummy Koay Bee Bee:

although i couldn't afford to let you happy, but overall, i love you, mom.
even though im always outside with my friends, and not really spending my time with you,
hope you will forgive me.
no one will replace you in my heart.
and you are my greatest mom ever.
thank you, mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment