Monday, June 1, 2009

triedness day


monday - new beginning of a week. as usual, went to coll study from 9am to 1pm. then be's called me and informed me that she was working at penang today :) tee hee
1pm.. be came to fetch me at college then we went back to her shop and wait for sharon to meet us for lunch. wat a fulled day, getting fatter liao la DUH =="
letme think about wat i ate for my lunch today:

2packs of nasi lemak
1 teh O ais ( my fav )
4 balacen chicken wings, only wings side
1 laksa but i din't finished all cos was too full

lastly ~ felt uncomfortable
den went back to be's shop and wait until 6pm - closing her shop.
then snapped pictures while doing nothing, OH yea, my be wore her new shirt which brought from SeeD.
and i liked the shirt very much, which can hide her big stom
ach and oily fats.
teehee ~
let pictures talk...



be playing facebook games



AWH ! i was damn tired for today, i slept not more than 4 hours.
afterwards, jammy and wind came and meet us then we go dinner together and went back home to prepare everything for tonight badminton.
that's all to share ~


- end -

No comments:

Post a Comment