Saturday, June 27, 2009

sweetest days of life.

well, im getting excited for the coming days when my mom and her friends going to Genting Highland for 2days trip. and i can do watever i like in my house. and chilling everywhere as unlimited.
yeah ~ the 1st night, went to upper but not clubbing at mois or fame. went to ZenjiBar ( spelling correct? ) and drink, drank, drunk. and i feel like recently my capablity for drinking beer was not bad. haha, so proud of myself. =="
for the most i can feel sweetness is my bebe can accompany me for these 2days. Wao! Siok ~
the continuous night we went to watch Transformer 2. luckily we went to bought ticket for this movie at afternoon, and was crowded like hell there. Hmm,it was a good movie, touched. but the story makes me miserable.

thumbs up for Transformer =)













after the movie my bebe and I went back home, unfortunately this was the last night i can hug my bebe to sleep for the whole week. so sad. but im statisfied for the accompanies from you, be!
the next day when we woke up it's already 1pm, and im skipping my class again. haha =P then be wanna back to her house and clear some stuff so she dropped my by a dental clinic. im going to my teeth consulation, yeah ~ i can't wait for that, ive been waiting for 3years and since i graduated from my high sch and im not going to any consulation at clinic anymore. it was painful as i thought. doctor keep calling me not to be nervous and just relax. cos i keep struggling, PAINFUL wat! u guys wont ever felt wat i felt la ~ overall and it's pain! and i cost RM108 for my teeth consulation, and when my be came and fetch me back and she was like hurtful cos i spent so much for that, haha. paiseh lar...


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

thank you, my ♥

-- end --

No comments:

Post a Comment